~Soulfighters International~
Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShoutMix chat widget

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss Empty [ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss 2010-03-22, 10:58 pm

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

A/N: For Allysonmae18 @ LJ! Here is your request ^^ You asked for comedy and/or smut, so I tried my best to work both of them together, not sure how well I did that, but I hope you like it! Same with the needy Min, not sure how well I did on that, but, once again, I hope it meets your expectations ^^ Anyway, my first real YooMin! Yay~! And somehow JaeSu managed to work their way in as well O_o LOL I hope you guys like it, please tell me what you think ^^

[ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss 001c4er7

Orange Kiss

Yoochun stared and subconsciously licked his lips, not blinking in an attempt to make sure he didn’t miss a thing.

Off to the side, where Yoochun was staring, Changmin and Junsu were sitting side by side talking, laughing, and eating fruit.

Oranges, to be more specific.

He stared as Changmin peeled another one and bit into it, some of the juice spilling over and trailing down his chin. Yoochun watched the trail avidly as Changmin pouted a bit, Junsu laughing at him and Changmin scowling before he reached up and wiped it off with a finger…and then proceeded to lick and suck that same finger clean.

Yoochun groaned, feeling his pants tighten a bit.

God he wished those lips were wrapped around something else instead.

His pants tightened more and he groaned again before leaping up off his seat and running to the bathroom to take care of his…problem.

Changmin and Junsu’s eyes followed his movement from the room, and it wasn’t until they heard the door shut firmly behind Yoochun that Changmin let the smirk he had been holding back free. Junsu immediately started laughing, collapsing sideways against Changmin as he did so. Changmin simply grinned down at Junsu before eating another piece of orange.

“Oh my god, Minnie-yah, the look on his face. Why don’t you just stop teasing him already?”

Changmin simply grinned and took another bite of the orange he was holding, curling a bit closer to Junsu and leaning down to whisper into his ear, Junsu tilting his head and listening intently, letting a smirk cross his face when he heard what Changmin said. He started laughing again, curling an arm around Changmin and stealing a piece of the orange quickly and eating it, grinning at Changmin’s playful scowl.

“You’re so evil Minnie-yah, I’m so proud. I’ve taught you well.”

Changmin simply snorted before leaning back and finishing the orange, pushing Junsu away in the process and ignoring his outraged yell as he fell backwards off the couch.

‘Almost…’

-----------------------------------------------------

That night at dinner Changmin and Junsu huddled together as they ate, whispering back and forth and laughing quietly about whatever they were saying. Yoochun watched them and scowled as he ate, stabbing at his food violently and chewing it roughly while he glared in jealousy at their closeness. Yunho sat off to the side, completely oblivious to his members’ behavior, and Jaejoong sat on the other side, watching everything with a quirked brow in a mixture of annoyance and amusement.

It was obvious to him that there was something going on between Changmin and Yoochun, or at least that they wanted something to happen. From what he could tell, it was Yoochun that was the problem though. Changmin was, to him, obviously receptive to any advance Yoochun might make, but Yoochun wasn’t making them.

Jaejoong sighed.

He always had to do all the work.

He stood up abruptly, and everyone’s eyes immediately went to him. He caught each of their stares, lingering first on Yoochun before moving on until his eyes finally rested on Changmin’s. Changmin glanced at him in amusement, and he grinned slightly before pushing back from his seat as well and standing up, his plate empty.

“Thank you for the meal hyung. I’m going to go study now.”

Jaejoong watched him with narrowed eyes and nodded, letting Changmin leave the kitchen. Junsu giggled some behind a hand as he watched him leave before standing as well and taking his and Changmin’s plates and bringing them to the sink. Jaejoong sighed and grabbed his own plate and brought it to the sink as well, murmuring to Junsu as he washed them and Junsu dried.

“You guys are little, mischievous brat’s, I hope you know that.”

Junsu laughed silently, glancing at him from the corner of his eyes.

“I love you too Jaejoongie.”

Jaejoong silently cursed and Junsu laughed out loud this time before he finished drying the last of their dishes, placing them in the cupboard before leaving the room, but not before placing a chaste, teasing kiss on Jaejoong’s cheek as he did so. Jaejoong whipped around to stare at Junsu, hand on his cheek, but Junsu was already gone. He shook his head, turning back around and grinning slightly.

‘Damn brat.’

He started to wash the pots that he had used to make dinner that night, hardly acknowledging when Yoochun stepped up beside him, his and Yunho’s dirty plate from dinner in his hands. He handed them silently to Jaejoong, accepting the wet pot he was handed in return before starting to dry it.

They worked silently for a few minutes, Jaejoong washing and Yoochun drying, before Jaejoong finally decided to break the silence.

“You’re an idiot you know.”

Yoochun immediately started spluttering; dropping the pot he had been washing back into the soapy water and looking at Jaejoong incredulously.

“What the hell Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong simply quirked an eyebrow at him in amusement, before giving him a significant look and going back to washing.

“Well it’s true Yoochunnie. Honestly, you’re such an idiot. I don’t know why you don’t go for it when it’s so obvious he wants you to.”

Yoochun seemed to choke slightly, staring at Jaejoong with wide eyes.

“W-what?! W-who are y-”

Jaejoong shot him a glare and Yoochun immediately closed his mouth, eyes still wide. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and stopped washing, instead turning to look at Yoochun, hands on his hips.

“Don’t play stupid Yoochun, I’m better at it then you are. I’m talking about Changminnie and you know it. That boy obviously wants you, so I don’t know why you don’t just go and fuck him into the mattress already!”

Yoochun spluttered some more, his face burning red.

“I-I, no, w-what?! Jaejoong, I-”

Jaejoong just gave him another stare and Yoochun shut up, huffing slightly.

“Oh fuck you Jaejoong, fuck you!”

“Wouldn’t you rather fuck Changmin?”

Yoochun just glared at him and huffed angrily before splashing some of the soap water on Jaejoong. Jaejoong gasped and scowled before splashing some back on Yoochun, who glared.

“Now go and screw that boy senseless, got it?”

Yoochun’s lips twitched some and he nodded hesitantly, but didn’t move, not really looking at any one thing. Jaejoong sighed in annoyance before grabbing Yoochun by the arm and dragging him out of the kitchen. Yoochun stumbled along, trying to dig his heels into the carpet, but he forgot that while Jaejoong might not look like it, he was one of the group’s strongest members.

“Jaejoong, I can walk on my own, what the he-”

Jaejoong stopped outside of Changmin’s room, opened the door, and unceremoniously threw Yoochun in before closing the door behind him and yelling through the door.

“Get on with it already!”

The sound of a lock clicking into place sounded audibly through the room and Yoochun stared at the door in disbelief.

‘That fuc-’

“Ummm…okay.”

Yoochun spun around to see Changmin sitting in front of his desk, a Japanese kanji book open in front of him as well as some notes. Yoochun blushed in embarrassment and pointed behind him.

“Ah, Jaejoong he…”

“Threw you in here and locked the door?”

Yoochun nodded expression awkward as he shifted in place.

“Ah, yeah, he…”

He trailed off and Changmin quirked an eyebrow in amusement.

“He….?”

Yoochun laughed, sounding forced, and looked anywhere but at Changmin.

“He has this crazy idea that you, I mean, that I should, well, that is to say…”

“That I want you to finally get your head out of your ass and fuck me already?”

Yoochun gaped and Changmin smirked, amused.

“Come on Yoochun. I know that you like me and that you want me. I feel the same so stop being an idiot already, okay?”

Yoochun gaped at him, and Changmin continued to watch him in amusement.

“Well? Are you finally going to do something about it? Because I don’t think Jaejoong will be opening that door anytime so-”

He was cut off, however, by Yoochun, who had decided that now was a good time for Changmin to stop talking, especially now that he had him all to himself. So he had leaped forward and pushed Changmin back against his chair and kissed him roughly.

Changmin gasped and immediately kissed back, arms going up to wind around Yoochun’s neck and pull him closer. Yoochun groaned, tilting his head to the side and deepening the kiss, his tongue coming out to swipe across Changmin’s lips. Changmin immediately opened his mouth; letting Yoochun’s tongue into his mouth.

Their tongues battled for dominance immediately, a fight that Yoochun eventually won. Yoochun grinned into the kiss, biting down on Changmin’s lower lip before hauling Changmin up out of the chair. Changmin went with the motion, immediately pushing his body as close to Yoochun’s as possible, their clothed arousals rubbing against the others thigh.

They groaned and Yoochun somehow managed to maneuver them until they were next to the bed, the back of Changmin’s knees resting against it. With one firm push he fell back onto the bed, panting, clothes and hair mussed and eyes dark with desire and lust. Yoochun groaned, the look going straight to his arousal, and he quickly climbed onto of the bed, settling over Changmin.

He licked his lips, gazing down at Changmin and smirking. Changmin whined some, glaring and reaching up to yank Yoochun down against him, grinding their arousals together. Yoochun inhaled sharply, biting his lip before growling and crashing their lips together again. Changmin moaned and arched up against Yoochun. Yoochun chuckled breathlessly against Changmin’s lips before snaking his hand down and quickly undoing the top of Changmin’s jeans before pushing his hand inside and curling it around Changmin’s hard arousal.

Changmin’s mouth opened in a soundless yell and Yoochun pushed his tongue back inside. Changmin groaned and sucked on it, pushing up into Yoochun’s hand, silently begging for more friction. Yoochun chuckled and pulled his mouth back, Changmin whining some and trying to kiss him again. Yoochun just shook his head before smirking and placing teasing kisses on Changmin’s neck, slowly trailing them down.

Changmin gasped and let his head loll back. Yoochun grinned and bit down on the skin beneath his mouth, sucking on it lightly and leaving behind a mark that would last a few days.

“Bastard, we have a photo shoot tomorrow.”

Yoochun only chuckled before using his other hand to push Changmin’s shirt up and over his head, leaning down and placing a teasing kiss over Changmin’s nipple.

“They can cover it up.”

He bit down lightly and Changmin moaned again, arching up into Yoochun’s mouth, unable to retort. Yoochun grinned and sucked lightly on the nipple, his other hand going up and roughly playing with the other. Changmin just let his mouth fall open, little gasps escaping. Yoochun chuckled again before placing a light kiss over Changmin’s heart before continuing to trail his lips downward, stopping briefly to swirl his tongue inside Changmin’s navel and teasing the edges with his teeth. Changmin, finally figuring out Yoochun’s intentions, bucked his hips up against Yoochun, who had stopped his hands movement over Changmin’s arousal. He used a hand to hold Changmin’s hips down, using the other to push Changmin’s jeans and underwear down off his legs.

He licked his lips as he pulled back to stare at Changmin’s fully naked figure, and Changmin blushed lightly, fidgeting and looking away.

“S-stop looking like that, pervert.”

“You love this pervert.”

Yoochun grinned and lowered his head, his breath caressing Changmin’s arousal softly. Changmin moaned and pushed his hips up against Yoochun’s hold, retort stuck at the back of his throat. Yoochun smirked before placing a teasing kiss on the tip; Changmin moaned and canted his hips upwards. Yoochun simply held them down more firmly before licking his lips and grinning up at Changmin, eyes dark, before lowering his mouth and taking him all in at once.

Changmin threw his head back, shouting out Yoochun’s name and trying to buck up into Yoochun’s hot mouth. Yoochun simply hummed around Changmin and sucked firmly, pulling back slightly so that only the tip was left in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the tip before taking it all back in and bobbing his head. Changmin made breathless incoherent noises, head back and eyes clenched shut, hands tangled in Yoochun’s hair, trying to push him to take more of him into his mouth.

Yoochun only grinned around Changmin before pulling off with a slight pop, licking his lips and sitting back on Changmin’s thighs.

“You taste so good baby.”

Changmin scowled lightly up at Yoochun, hand reaching out and slapping against Yoochun’s thigh.

“Shut up. Why are you still fully clothed?”

Yoochun grinned, laughing.

“Of course baby.”

He quickly yanked his shirt over his head, grinning down at Changmin who was watching him intently. Yoochun held back his smirk before slowly un-doing his pants and pushing them off, now sitting fully naked on Changmin’s thighs. Changmin’s eyes roved over Yoochun’s body, heart rate increasing, and he unconsciously licked his lips before raising his eyes to Yoochun’s, pupils blown with lust.

“Yoochun…”

His voice was husky and needy sounding, and Yoochun groaned and leaned down crashing his lips against Changmin’s again.

“Fuck Changmin, so damn hot!”

Changmin chuckled breathlessly, pushing their naked bodies together and groaning at the contact of skin on skin.

“Now don’t you wish you had given in earlier?”

Yoochun groaned, biting down on Changmin’s lower lip.

“Brat.”

Changmin grinned and raked his nails down Yoochun’s back, Yoochun arching into it.

“Lubes under the pillow.”

Yoochun pulled back and stared at Changmin seriously when he heard that. Changmin looked up at him, hair mussed, lips swollen, cheeks flushed and eyes full of desire for him.

Yoochun mentally groaned, wanting nothing more than to kiss him breathless again, but he had to be sure.

“Changmin, Changmin, are you sure? I mean –“

Changmin glared, hand reaching under the pillow and grabbing the small tube, bringing it out and pressing it into Yoochun’s hand. Yoochun gulped, staring down at the tube in his hand before he slid his eyes back to Changmin’s, who was looking fondly exasperated now.

“Yoochun, I’ve been sure for the past year. Please.”

Yoochun’s eyes widened at that and his mouth dropped open.

“A year? Really? Wh -?”

Changmin rolled his eyes before yanking Yoochun’s head back down and kissing him passionately. Yoochun groaned and immediately kissed back, convinced. He clumsily opened the tube and poured some onto his fingers, rubbing them together to warm it up before speaking against Changmin’s lips breathlessly.

“Spread your legs and raise one up against your chest Min-ah.”

Changmin moaned breathlessly against Yoochun’s mouth before complying, spreading his legs and raising one of them up to his chest. Yoochun grinned and pulled back to place light kisses against Changmin’s pulse point before slowly sliding a finger inside Changmin. Changmin swallowed and tangled a hand in Yoochun’s hair, pressing his lips harder against his neck as Yoochun slowly pumped the finger in and out before adding another and scissoring them.

Changmin panted, trying to get used to the weird sensation when Yoochun entered another finger, pumping them in a bit faster and angling them, like he was searching for something…

Changmin arched against Yoochun’s fingers, shouting out incoherently and clutching Yoochun tightly. Yoochun grinned against the skin of Changmin’s neck, nipping at it lightly and continuing to angle his fingers the same way.

“Y-Yoochun, f-fuck! P-please, please!”

Yoochun groaned and pulled back, pressing a swift kiss to Changmin’s lips before pulling his fingers out and quickly uncapping the tube again, instead this time pouring it out over his arousal and quickly covering it, moaning lightly before he capped the tube again and threw it somewhere in the room, not really caring where it ended up.

He lined up against Changmin before leaning down and taking Changmin’s lips in a passionate kiss, taking one of Changmin’s hands in his and twining their fingers together and squeezing them lightly before slowly pushing in. Changmin’s mouth opened beneath his, pants escaping him as he was filled for the first time. Yoochun swallowed as Changmin’s tight heat surrounded him, and he stopped when he was finally all the way in, holding himself above Changmin and waiting until the younger was ready for him to move.

Changmin was squeezing Yoochun’s hand, eyes shut and body shuddering as he tried to get used to the sensation. It wasn’t exactly painful, but it wasn’t the most comfortable. He swallowed, squeezing Yoochun’s hand again and opening his eyes to look into Yoochun’s before speaking, his voice husky.

“M-move, p-please, Yoochun, m-move.”

Yoochun nodded breathlessly, squeezing Changmin’s hand again before slowly pulling out before snapping his hips back. Changmin threw his head back, a shout escaping him, and Yoochun’s mouth attached itself once again to Changmin’s neck. He knew he would get hell from the coordi nuna’s (not to mention their manager and the other members, though they would likely be more amused than anything with the exception of Yunho) for the multiple marks he was leaving on Changmin’s neck, but he couldn’t bring himself to care at the moment.

He snapped his hips back against Changmin roughly, angling them, trying to find that spot that would make Changmin go crazy. He lifted Changmin’s hips a bit, hooking the leg he had pulled up to his chest over his shoulder. Changmin moaned loudly at the change in positions, which allowed Yoochun to thrust deeper. He had never felt so full, or so good before.

Well, until Yoochun pressed against something inside of him. He threw his head back, yelling out Yoochun’s name loudly, and his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he felt the pleasure increase.

“Oh god, Yoochun!”

Yoochun grinned triumphantly and continued thrusting at that angle, hand going down to roughly stroke Changmin in time with his thrusts.

“S-shit baby, n-not gonna last m-much longer.”

Changmin clenched around him, rolling his head forward and sliding his gaze to Yoochun’s, licking his lips and squeezing Yoochun’s hand.

“P-please Yoochun.”

Yoochun groaned and thrust into Changmin as hard and fast as possible, biting down on Changmin’s neck roughly and almost breaking the skin. He could feel the pleasure rising and gathering, and he knew that he would come soon. He stoked Changmin more roughly, determined to make him come first.

“C-Changmin…”

He hit that spot in Changmin one more time and twisted his wrist slightly, and Changmin came harshly against his stomach, trembling slightly.

“Y-Yoochun!”

Yoochun groaned, loving the sound of Changmin calling his name lustfully. Changmin clenched down harder than before on Yoochun, almost painfully, and with a few more thrusts Yoochun was done, coming with hardly a sound inside Changmin, only Changmin’s name escaping his lips in a gasp.

He collapsed down on top of Changmin, pulling out weakly and rolling to the side of Changmin, pulling him closer. Changmin curled up against Yoochun contently, resting his head on Yoochun’s shoulder. Yoochun grinned down at him and kissed the top of his head, squeezing his shoulder lightly before reaching over to the bedside and grabbing some tissues, cleaning them quickly before letting them fall over the side of the bed.

He wrapped his other arm around Changmin, shifting so that they were pressed together fully. Changmin sighed and slung his arm over Yoochun’s waist, pressing a light kiss to Yoochun’s shoulder.

“I guess that was worth the wait.”

Yoochun scoffed, pinching Changmin’s side lightly.

“Brat. Just admit that you loved it.”

Changmin chuckled and retaliated by biting Yoochun’s shoulder lightly.

“Not likely. You’re seriously and idiot Yoochun, it took you this long to finally do something, and even then it was only because Jaejoong finally pushed you into it. Who knows how long I would have been waiting otherwise.”

Yoochun scowled lightly at that, rubbing the area he pinched in slight apology.

“You know you got Jaejoong to do that, don’t deny it. So either way it wouldn’t have mattered, I finally did, isn’t that what counts.”

Changmin hummed lightly and curled closer to Yoochun, if that was possible.

“I guess. I can’t believe I fell for such an idiot though, honestly, I hope you take hints better in the future or we might have some issues.”

Yoochun snorted, pressing another kiss to the top of Changmin’s head before reaching down and tugging the blankets over them.

“I love you too Min-ah. Now sleep, you can berate me all you want later, sleepy time now.”

Changmin grinned and leaned up to press another kiss to Yoochun’s lips before settling down and closing his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly. Yoochun stayed awake for another few minutes, staring down at Changmin fondly, running a hand through his hair.

He really was an idiot, for denying this for so long.

He pressed one last kiss to Changmin’s lips before settling back and slowly drifting off to sleep as well.

Jaejoong sighed from where he was sitting in the living room, throwing his hands up in gratitude.

“Finally they’re done!”

Junsu chuckled from his place across the room, peeling an orange slowly.

“You know you loved listening in. I bet hearing Minnie-ah screaming out Chunnie’s name so lustfully got you all hot and bothered didn’t it?”

Jaejoong glared at Junsu, crossing his arms over his chest.

“No, what the hell! If it turned anyone on it’s you! The fans call you the ‘innocent’ and ‘pure’ one, but your worse than Changmin and Yoochun combined!”

Junsu only chuckled, not denying or admitting to anything as he tore off a piece of the orange and bit into it, staring at Jaejoong as he did so. Jaejoong gulped, staring as the fruit disappeared into Junsu’s mouth, a bit of juice escaping and trailing down his chin. Junsu swallowed and Jaejoong watched the movement of his throat, suddenly wanting to bite it as he did so. He swallowed again and jerked his eyes up, staring into Junsu’s dark, amused eyes as he licked the stray trail of juice from his chin before holding out the orange to Jaejoong, smirking slightly.

“Orange?”

Jaejoong pounced.

A/N: There you go >.> I have no idea how the JaeSu worked its way in, they’re ninjas and my muse has a mind of its own I swear >.< LOL. Anyway, the whole idea for this came when I was eating oranges, hence, the title and the oranges xD Haha, anyway, I really hoped you liked it and my fail attempt at humor. Please remember to tell me what you think ^^

http://cerinityks.livejournal.com

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

*mops the floor*
Phew! That was damn hot! haha..
Because of the innocent orange >.<
Well, I'm glad Jaejoong finally made the move...
If not..
hahaha :P
changmin's well prepared!

“Lubes under the pillow.”

LMAO!! hahaha.
This one shot wakes me up somehow :P
LOL!

http://harmonyjija.blogspot.com

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

xDD
Haha, thanks ;D LOL
And yes, all because of one orange xD
And Jaejoong did finally do something so ya for him xD
And yes, Changmin is alwasy well prepared, he's Changmin ;D LOL
He's good like that [ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss 389928
LMAO
Ah~ really? Is that a good thing? xD LOL
Don't forget about the MinSu one I also posted up ^^

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

Ohoo~ Changmin the always prepared one :P
Yeah, I'm reading the other one now.
Haha..
Where's my mum...
I already wake her up ...
Anyway... LORD this is hawt! haha

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

Haha, yup, he is ;D
Changmin's a genius like that [ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss 389928 LOL
Oh yay~! I hope you like it as well ^^
Haha, your mom isn't around? Did she fall back asleep? LOL
LOL, Thank you, I'm glad that you liked it ^^

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

I don't like it, I LOVE IT.
Wahahah~ Genius Changmin, but he's so mean for torturing Yoochun like that!
HAhaaha :P
My mom? I don't know.
It seems quiet out there .HAha.

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

Haha, well I'm glad you love it then xD
And yes, Changmin is a genius tease, terrible combinations for Yoochun ;D LOL
But he likes it~ [ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss 389928 Haha
Ah~ I see xD LOL

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

Changmin is a genius tease, terrible combinations for Yoochun

LOL!! hahahaha!!!
Yoochun had a wide forehead, someone really need to knock it so that he could wake up SOONER.

And that person was Jaejoong *although he didn't literally knock his wide forehead haha*

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

Haha, OMG I know right? xD
*sighs* Why so dense Chunnie? xD LOL
And yes, I'm sure Jaejoong would have loved to have done that though [ONESHOT/SMUT/YOOMIN] Orange Kiss 389928

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum