~Soulfighters International~
Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShoutMix chat widget

You are not connected. Please login or register

jija's Request Corner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jija's Request Corner Empty jija's Request Corner 2010-02-12, 3:34 am

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR REQUESTS, PLEASE READ THE RULES HERE: RULES

I have written a few stories so far, and since I'm getting positive feedbacks from my readers, I am willing to take your requests!

And PLEASE! Remember to use these codes:

Code:
[b]Desired Title : [/b]
[b]Number of chapters : [/b]
[b]Main Character : [/b]
[b]List of other characters : [/b]
[b]Outline of the story : [/b]
[b]Point of view of the story : [/b]

I can write one shots, two shots, fanfics, but not poems and riddles.

To read some of my writing pieces, you can read some of my stories here:

jija's one shot

jija's fanfic

If you believe in me, do request from me! I'll try my best to fulfill your requests as soon as possible! ^^

Since I already received a request, I'll be posting a list here :P

1.The One I Love from Nukimiaka unnie [Completed]

Last edited by jija on 2010-05-12, 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://harmonyjija.blogspot.com

2jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-13, 7:55 pm

nukimiaka

nukimiaka
Admin
Admin

Desired Title : up to u~~
Number of chapters : A few shots? Maybe three shots~ =)
Main Character : who else? XD me n changmin lor! 8)
List of other characters : add Micky as the third wheel? and mayb u can add jae too, as a disturb factor~ teehee~ and can u create a twin for me? i dunno what will be her use but i can feel that it'll spice up the story. up to u if u wanna make her a baddie or an angel who pretends and try to snatch changmin away from me.. or if she's simply there, doing nothing~ XD
Outline of the story : I'd like a simple fluff, the one that can put ur stomach on butterfly mode~ and pls add a tinge of mystery and light humour to it =D outline of the story? hehe SURPRISE MEHHH! ^_^
Point of view of the story : Mostly 3rd person. But u can add a bit of 1st person here and there. remember wat i told u about the diary stuff? hehe~ i dun require it to be in diary form, but sort of like that~ keke~

http://minukkie.blogspot.com

3jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-13, 8:04 pm

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

nukimiaka wrote:Desired Title : up to u~~
List of other characters : add Micky as the third wheel? and mayb u can add jae too, as a disturb factor~ teehee~ and can u create a twin for me? i dunno what will be her use but i can feel that it'll spice up the story. up to u if u wanna make her a baddie or an angel who pretends and try to snatch changmin away from me.. or if she's simply there, doing nothing~ XD
Outline of the story : I'd like a simple fluff, the one that can put ur stomach on butterfly mode~ and pls add a tinge of mystery and light humour to it =D outline of the story? hehe SURPRISE MEHHH! ^_^
Point of view of the story : Mostly 3rd person. But u can add a bit of 1st person here and there. remember wat i told u about the diary stuff? hehe~ i dun require it to be in diary form, but sort of like that~ keke~

Aloha unnie!! Soo... You want another story? Hurm... Three shots?! Oookay... I'll try... *hesitant* JK!! XD

So, you want a third wheel, Yoochun or Jae, and you want a twin, SPICE UP THE STORYLINE?

Ah~ I've thought of a storyline for you already. But do you want this humor or serious or angst? Do tell me~ Kekeke..

I'll try my best to produce a good story for you~~ ^^

*Changmin: YOU BETTER BE!*

4jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-13, 9:21 pm

nukimiaka

nukimiaka
Admin
Admin

LOL~ not that i want another story~ XD but sort of~ haha!!

aigooo~ three shots oni what~ keke~ but u can make it a two-shots or a four-shots instead i dun mind~ XD

Yes, I WANT A TWIN! hahahhh~ and umm yoochun is the third wheel, and jae is the fourth~ LOLROFLMAO!!!

I'd like a simple fluff, the one that can put ur stomach on butterfly mode~ and pls add a tinge of mystery and light humour to it =D

so umm, consider it in between humour and serious~ ^_^ haha i wonder what storyline u've thought for this~ XD better not make changmin mad kays~ ;D

5jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-13, 9:26 pm

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

nukimiaka wrote:LOL~ not that i want another story~ XD but sort of~ haha!!

aigooo~ three shots oni what~ keke~ but u can make it a two-shots or a four-shots instead i dun mind~ XD

Yes, I WANT A TWIN! hahahhh~ and umm yoochun is the third wheel, and jae is the fourth~ LOLROFLMAO!!!

I'd like a simple fluff, the one that can put ur stomach on butterfly mode~ and pls add a tinge of mystery and light humour to it =D

so umm, consider it in between humour and serious~ ^_^ haha i wonder what storyline u've thought for this~ XD better not make changmin mad kays~ ;D

Another one shot or two shots of three shots means a new story to me ^^ Because it's all brand new!

=.= how many wheels do you want? Wait. I forgot what's the storyline again XDDD sorry sorry! I'll try to remember it~

Between humor and serious. Hurm... This is hard to think, but I think i'll manage one ^^ Changmin, I rather make him all jealous than mad. XD I've never really read lots of fanfics where Changmin as the lead star, but those little fanfics I've read was superb ^^ I'll try to make one for you too~

6jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-13, 9:56 pm

nukimiaka

nukimiaka
Admin
Admin

Hahaha~~ a car has four wheels~ soo~~ hahaha!! okok~ jk~ umm i was thinking that yoochun will be the official third wheel, while jae is there to 'interprem'~ kekeke~ saje je, dia kan NOSY~ XD well, anyway u want, tapi ala2 camtu la..

maybe u shud re-read the form i filled everytime u forget~ LOL!!

Thanks for making this three shots for me.. hehe consider it a substitute of u not being able to send me off at the airport~~ erkkkk? hahaha!!

EDIT

btw ur new avvie is AWESOME! The more i look at it, the more i wanna take it back~ T.T
HAHAHAAAA!!!!

7jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-13, 10:26 pm

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

nukimiaka wrote:Hahaha~~ a car has four wheels~ soo~~ hahaha!! okok~ jk~ umm i was thinking that yoochun will be the official third wheel, while jae is there to 'interprem'~ kekeke~ saje je, dia kan NOSY~ XD well, anyway u want, tapi ala2 camtu la..

maybe u shud re-read the form i filled everytime u forget~ LOL!!

Thanks for making this three shots for me.. hehe consider it a substitute of u not being able to send me off at the airport~~ erkkkk? hahaha!!

EDIT

btw ur new avvie is AWESOME! The more i look at it, the more i wanna take it back~ T.T
HAHAHAAAA!!!!

How come i never get a notification to this? my YM is on =.= weird. nevermind. I've already saved this page, in case i forgot or something, so that i can refer on this while i'm typing out your story for you while i'm offline! ^^

=.= watever, you still need to bring home a koala bear for me~ ^^ I'm listening to some songs to make it as the OST, any song you have in mind? *and also updating my blog with super long post*

8jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-15, 8:22 pm

nukimiaka

nukimiaka
Admin
Admin

jija wrote:How come i never get a notification to this? my YM is on =.= weird. nevermind. I've already saved this page, in case i forgot or something, so that i can refer on this while i'm typing out your story for you while i'm offline! ^^

=.= watever, you still need to bring home a koala bear for me~ ^^ I'm listening to some songs to make it as the OST, any song you have in mind? *and also updating my blog with super long post*

LOL~ i'll try my best to get the koala bear to pass the customs~ XD
ummm right now i'm sort of listening to their ballad songs. Sennen Koi Uta the most. But i know it'll fit the story WEIRDLY~ hahaha!!

9jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-02-16, 7:06 am

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

nukimiaka wrote:

LOL~ i'll try my best to get the koala bear to pass the customs~ XD
ummm right now i'm sort of listening to their ballad songs. Sennen Koi Uta the most. But i know it'll fit the story WEIRDLY~ hahaha!!

Sennen Koi Uta~ I had a memory with this song. I mean, the Korean ver, Love of a Thousand Years. I hate this song because it made me cry T_T

Okay, I'm trying to collect the ideas and fit them in the story T_T

10jija's Request Corner Empty Re: jija's Request Corner 2010-05-12, 9:40 pm

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

nukimiaka wrote:Desired Title : up to u~~

Completed! I hope you will like it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum