~Soulfighters International~
Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShoutMix chat widget

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warning - Example on spam posts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warning - Example on spam posts Empty Warning - Example on spam posts 2011-11-16, 1:22 am

JenJen~젠젠~

JenJen~젠젠~
High Admin
High Admin

I'm writing this to warn you all, sadly our dearest SOUFii has been infected by spammers

If you stumble upon any spam messages on SOUFii, do not click any of they're links

Please PM a Moderator or one of the Admins, and we'll make sure to delete the messages and warn them
In this post I will show you some examples on spam post we have had in here for now, I do not know what will happen if you click the links, but I highly recommend that you do not

Exampel:
Teachers that expect huge-ass projects to be done by kids and[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in turn ends up being a "Parent Project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Look at that thrilled face.

Believe me. I'm all for being involved in my kids projects and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]helping out here and there. Need help with sentence structure? No problem.

Need some felt to glue to your art board? You bet. Need to rent a video about World War II history. Done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

his project is called "Living Museum." It really is a neat project. Um..[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...if you are 15 years old (not 10). Kids are expected to study a person

in history IN DEPTH and learn everything about them, write, type and memorize a five minute speech as if they were that person. Then they are to dress up like this person and have props and boards and posters

and plants and framed pictures and....and....and....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].They work on it for months.
Then the kids (PARENTS) set up this monstrosity in the gym and students and parents peruse throughout the day and listen to the speeches.

Leroy cried for 2 days before his presentation. His [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stomach hurt and he was absolutely miserable poor

little guy. Not to mention OUR stress as parents.

It's over now.....

Until Izzy hits 5th grade. I may have him start it now. First grade's not too soon to start is it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I made another post where I will update the usernames on those who has been warned for spamming, see them here =>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spammers will receive a 100% warning the first time, are they taken in posting spams a second time, they will be banned!

http://jelladventures.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum