~Soulfighters International~
Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in or registrer to watch this forum :)
-Regards from SOUFii staff-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShoutMix chat widget

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ONESHOT/SMUT/MINSU] In Which Junsu is Taken and Everyone is Pissed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

Warnings: Language, Violence, Attempted Rape, Smut, Rimming

A/N: For Dokssuri! So, here it is! I tried to go with the prompt, but I’m not quite sure I how well I did >.> LOL. Didn’t quite get angst in >.< Anyway, this is set in the same verse as ‘In Which Changmin Gets Pissed and Junsu Takes Care of It’. So yeah, title is just as fail as that one, sorry about that, please ignore it >.> I’ve provided a link to the first part, if you want to read it, though it’s not necessary. Anyway, enough rambling, here it is ^^ I hope you guys enjoy it~

This is the sequel to 'In Which Changmin Gets Pissed and Junsu Takes Care of It' which can be read HERE

In Which Junsu is Taken and Everyone is Pissed

“Yah! Will you wait for me?”

Jaejoong laughed and stopped, turning around to face Junsu, who was running to catch up to him, panting slightly and cheeks slightly red. Jaejoong mock sighed in impatience and put his hands on his hips, smirk tugging at his lips as he addressed his best friend.

“Maybe you should learn to be faster Su. Honestly, you’re like an old man.”

Junsu shrieked in indignation at the insult, glaring slightly as he finally caught up to his friend, punching him lightly in the arm.

“Yah, if anyone here is an old man it’s you hyung.”

Jaejoong scowled playfully and caught Junsu in a headlock. Junsu laughed and struggled, hitting at Jaejoong and twisting in the hold. The two friends laughed as they play wrestled, their laughter echoing in the slightly empty park.

It was the weekend and Junsu had wanted to meet up with his best friend. Changmin had been reluctant to allow him out, but all Junsu had to do was pout slightly and look sad and Changmin gave in. However his condition was that he had two extra bodyguards with him, beside his regular two. Junsu had agreed happily; glad that he would be able to see his best friend again. They rarely had time to see each other now that Jaejoong was busy with school and learning to take over his father’s company. However he finally had some time to himself so Junsu had immediately taken the opportunity to spend some time with him.

Changmin also hadn’t wanted them to go off of his territory, having many rivals who would try to use Junsu against him. Junsu had also readily agreed, so now they were at one of the parks near the outskirts of Changmin’s territory. His bodyguards had been slightly reluctant to let him go out that far (as some of Changmin’s rivals were known to hang out around the outskirts, like where they were), but he had convinced them (more like threatened) and they had finally agreed.

Junsu could feel them watching him, but he didn’t let it get to him. He pushed their stares to the back of his mind before finally succeeding in tackling Jaejoong to the ground, sitting on top of him and grinning triumphantly. Jaejoong scowled up at him, pouting slightly.

“Damn it Su! You cheated!”

Junsu snorted, pinching Jaejoong’s sides and laughing as Jaejoong squealed slightly and squirmed, glaring up at him.

“You just can’t admit that I’m better than you are. Don’t worry though; I’ll help you through your delusions.”

Jaejoong snorted and was about to retort before the sound of a gunshot cut him off. The both of them froze, and their head immediately snapped to the right, looking in the direction of the gunshots. The sight that met their eyes made both of them pale.

There was a van parked near the road and men were surrounding it, men with guns. Five men had started making their way into the park, and the gunshot they had heard was one of the men firing at one of Junsu’s bodyguards, who they could see was laying on the ground, completely still.

Another shot rang out, this time fired from one of the bodyguards, and that broke Junsu from his stupor. He immediately shot up, grabbing Jaejoong by the hand and started to run in the opposite direction, pulling a cell phone from his pants in the process.

Jaejoong was stumbling along after him, and Junsu pulled at his hand harder, trying to force him to move.

“Jaejoong, move dam it! Come on!”

Jaejoong panted and looked at Junsu with wide eyes, nodding shakily before running properly. Junsu knew they wouldn’t be able to outrun them; their only chance was to try to hide for now. He wondered what had happened to his bodyguards, if they were all dead, but he knew that he couldn’t focus on that now. Their job was to protect him from people like this, and if he only worried about them and didn’t get away then if they died it would have been in vain.

He pulled at Jaejoong faster, looking around they had hit the outskirts of the nearby city. It was getting late though, and many places were already closed or in the process of closing. The day had slipped by without him noticing. He knew that that limited the amount of places that they would be able to hide. He finally saw a decent place, and ducked into the building. It was an old church, but it was still running and even though it was getting late it should still be open.

He quickly dragged Jaejoong inside before closing the doors behind them and pulling Jaejoong forward, past the pews. He quickly pulled Jaejoong off to the side, crouching down behind the big piano in the corner. He pulled Jaejoong close, letting the older man cling to him before he pulled out his cell phone again and quickly dialed a number, putting it to his hear and listening to the ringing on the other end once the call connected.

“J-Junsu, those men, they…”

Junsu nodded and looked at Jaejoong sadly, who shivered and curled closer to Junsu. He was about to say something comforting to Jaejoong when he heard someone pick up on the other end, his lovers voice filtering through the cell phone, sounding slightly worried.

“Junsu? Is something wrong?”

Junsu almost sobbed in relief at hearing his voice, suddenly feeling much safer.

“C-Changmin, oh god.”

He knew that his lover was instantly on alert on the other end as his voice shook slightly.

“What’s wrong?”

Changmin’s voice was hard, and Junsu bit his lips, pulling Jaejoong closer to him before answering.

“Oh god Changmin, these guys they just…they just appeared out of nowhere! They shot one of my body guards, there were tons of them and they had guns Changmin! I just…I just ran. Jaejoong is with me, but I don’t, I don’t know how long it will take them to find us. Changmin, please, hurry.”

His voice was breaking slightly by the end, his fear working its way through, and he heard Changmin growl on the other end, before he barked out orders to someone, probably Yoochun, before speaking to him again.

“Where are you Junsu? I’m heading there right now.”

Junsu told him, feeling himself sigh in relief that Changmin was on his way.

They would be fine now.

“Please hurry Changmin.”

“I am, don’t wo-”

The rest of Changmin’s reply was cut off as a gunshot went off and Jaejoong screamed next to him. He gasped and dropped the phone, vaguely hearing Changmin shouting at him from the other end. He looked up to see one of the men standing near the back, point a gun at them. Jaejoong was on the ground next to him, face white and whimpering, holding his stomach, which was pouting blood.

The man smirked.

“Kim Junsu, Shim’s whore.”

Junsu kept silent, glaring at him. The man chuckled before walking forward, still pointing the gun at them.

“You’re going to come with me, right now, no struggling or complaining, or I’m going to kill your little friend here, do I make myself clear?”

He had reached them by the end of his sentence, and he was now pointing the gun directly at Jaejoong’s head. Junsu clenched his teeth together, still glaring at the man. The man smirked slightly, raising his other hand and tapping his other wrist lightly.

“Time’s running out. Either come right now, or I’ll just kill both of you.”

Junsu snorted, not taking his eyes off of him.

“And how am I to know you won’t just kill Jaejoong anyway if I go with you, or that you won’t just kill me either.”

The man shrugged, looking vaguely amused.

“You don’t. You want to take that chance though?”

Junsu clenched his fists, inhaling deeply before nodding sharply. The man grinned widely before motioning for Junsu to stand up. Junsu did, glancing at Jaejoong, who was watching him through bleary eyes, clutching tightly at the wound in his stomach to try to stop the bleeding as best he could, before talking through clenched teeth.

“N-no, S-Su, d-don’t!”

The man sighed in annoyance before walking forward and kicking Jaejoong sharply in the head, knocking him unconscious. Junsu panicked and opened his eyes wide, jumping forward and grabbing at the man.

“What do you think you’re doing! You said you’d leave him alone if I came with you!”

The man smirked and looked at him, quirking a brow.

“I only said I’d kill him if you didn’t come with us, I never said I still wouldn’t hurt him if you did.”

Junsu’s eyes widened before they narrowed, his fists clenching again.

“Bastard!”

He raised a fist, intent on sinking it into the other man’s face, but before he could something hit him on the back of the head sharply. He stumbled forward as pain blossomed across his skull, his vision going blurry before he dropped, and slowly losing consciousness. The last thing he saw before darkness overtook him was the same man’s face smirking at him, almost evilly.

And then he was out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin was pissed.

No, pissed barely covered it, he was fucking furious.

Someone had taken Junsu, his Junsu.

He was going to murder then, slowly and painfully.

He shouldn’t have let Junsu leave the house. He should have made Junsu bring his friend here, where he could keep an eye on them.

But he didn’t, and now Junsu was gone and his friend was in critical condition.

He growled and but back a curse as he looked at the still form in the hospital bed in front of him. Junsu’s friend, Jaejoong, lay in it, silent and still, as pale as death. They had, unfortunately reached the church too late to save Junsu, and they had almost been too late to save Jaejoong.

Yoochun had immediately taken over when he saw Jaejoong’s body, keeping him alive until they could get to the hospital where they were able to stop the bleeding and remove the bullet.

Now Changmin waited, watching Jaejoong, while his men were sent out to find out just who had dared to kidnap Junsu. He wasn’t the only one pissed. His men all loved Junsu. He was the reason that Changmin had lightened up and became nicer. Junsu lit the place up and brought a brighter atmosphere to their lives.

Changmin wasn’t the only one out for blood this time.

They would make sure that the idiots who were responsible for this would be made an example of for anyone else who got the idea in their heads to try to use Junsu against him.

He was shaken from his musings when Yoochun entered the room. None of them had changed since they had found Jaejoong a day ago, so his clothes were still covered in dried blood. However, that wasn’t what Changmin was paying attention to. It was the triumphant gleam in his eyes and the smirk on his lips.

Changmin immediately stood up, eyes narrowed, and Yoochun looked at him, smirk not leaving his face as he talked.

“We found them.”

Changmin smirked as well, licking his lips as he thought of what he would do to them.

They wouldn’t know what hit them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu groaned as ice cold water was splashed onto him, jerking him awake abruptly. He gasped and his eyes shot around the room, landing on his captors laughing at him. He shook his head, getting rid of some excess water before glaring at them.

The men started to laugh again, one of them walking forward towards him, face mocking and voice even more so.

“Aaaw, look at the little whore, trying to be tough. Shim isn’t here to protect you, whore.”

Junsu didn’t let up on his glare, and the man scowled, hand snapping forward faster than Junsu could see and striking him across the face. Junsu’s head snapped to the left, pain blossoming across the right side of his face. His mouth dropped open in a soundless gasp, eyes watering slightly.

“Aaaw, did that hurt? I’m ever so sorry.”

Junsu rotated his jaw a bit before closing his mouth and moving his head back, eyes once again glaring. The man scowled again before looking amused, the same hand reaching out again, but this time not to strike harshly, but to stroke gently across the same cheek.

“Though…I can see why Shim would choose you. You’re such a pretty little thing; I bet he fucks you every night.”

Junsu glared again, and when the guy’s fingers swiped over his mouth he opened it quickly and bit down on his fingers, hard. The guy screamed and Junsu felt his teeth break the skin before the man roughly jerked his fingers back, his other hand once again striking him across the face before a booted foot slammed itself into his gut.

Junsu felt the breath leave his body forcefully as fire spread through his ribcage and face. He gasped loudly, trying to draw breath back into his lungs as he collapsed backwards against the wall behind him, arms jerking in the metal restraints that held his arms high above his head.

The men all laughed as he gasped and writhed on the floor, the guy who had hit him being the loudest. He stopped a minute later, and the others fell silent as well. Junsu glared up at him weakly, eyes hazy, and the man smirked again.

“Such a spitfire you are. I guess Shim enjoys that. I don’t particularly. I think it’s time you were broken and shown what a real man is like.”

Junsu eyes widened in horror at the implications in that statement, and the guy laughed again, eyes cruel as he started to unbuckle his belt.

“I guess you’d better hope that Shim cares enough about you to show up soon. Though personally I think not.”

Junsu glared, breath quickening, as he silently did just that in desperation.

‘Changmin, where are you?’

Changmin growled, glaring at the building in front of him.

This was where Junsu was being held.

And he was getting him back.

His men were silent around him, but he could feel their bloodlust and fury radiating through the air around them. By taking Junsu they hadn’t only pissed off him, but all of his men.

Yoochun stood ready beside him, face blank and gun in hand. He would be going in with Changmin to watch his back. He was the only one Changmin trusted enough with something like that. Even in a situation like this.

He addressed his men, without turning to look at them.

“You guys know what to do. Leave no one alive. The leader is mine though.”

His men smirked and started moving, separating and moving, surrounding the building. Changmin jerked his head, giving the signal, and the men immediately surged forward, past the guards, who were eliminated with hardly a second thought. They didn’t even have time to raise an alarm.

Changmin waited until they were inside, the sounds of gunfire breaking out, along with yells and shouting, before turning to look at Yoochun. Yoochun turned to look at him as well, eyebrow quirked, and Changmin smirked.

“Ready?”

Yoochun smirked back, cocking his gun.

“Of course.”

Changmin grinned and they set forward, intent on getting Junsu back.

They entered the building, immediately firing into the fray. Changmin stalked forward, firing occasionally, but mostly letting Yoochun do the firing, trusting him to make sure no one was able to fire on him. They cut their way across the room swiftly, reaching the other side and kicking open the door found there, only to be met by stairs.

They stalked up them quickly, Yoochun keeping an eye behind them. They reached the top soon, and Changmin once again kicked the door open, and the sight that met him made him freeze and quirk an eyebrow in amusement.

Junsu was against a far wall, standing up awkwardly, and arms in chains. His face was bruised, he was wet, his clothes were messed up, his wrists were raw and blood was on his face and around his lips. He was scowling, eyes narrowed at a figure that was lying on the ground in front of him. The figure was curled up and moaning, pants and underwear around his ankles, and Junsu was kicking at him, voice furious as he spoke.

“Think I’m so weak do you? Think you’re a real man? Compared to Changmin? Don’t make me laugh! You’d never compare to him, you pathetic idiot! Honestly, what did you think you were going to accomplish kidnapping me? You better hope Changmin doesn’t let me at you when he gets here, you’ll regret ever kidnapping me!”

Changmin coughed to get their attention, stepping inside, Yoochun following and closing the door behind him. Changmin could hear Yoochun snorting quietly, obviously trying to keep his laughter in, and he had to admit he was trying to do the same.

Junsu immediately stopped kicking at the man, turning to the door, face lighting up immediately, arms straining in the restraints to try to get to Changmin.

“Changmin-ah! You’re here! What took you so long?”

He pouted slightly, and Changmin laughed, walking forward and glancing down at the man who was curled in front of Junsu and slowly trying to stand back up. Changmin ignored him for the moment, focusing his attention once again back on Junsu, grinning slightly.

“Well I’m sorry I’m so late Su. I had a few things to take care of in order to get here. I see you’re doing just fine though, so maybe I could have waited a little while longer.”

Junsu huffed, pulling at the restraints again and glaring.

“Like hell Changmin. Now get me out of here already! Honestly, listening to this guy going on about how he’s a real man compared to you. Then he whips out this tiny little dick and decides he’s going to show me what a real man is like. Hah!”

Changmin’s yes narrowed at that, and he turned to look at the man, who had successfully managed to stand up next to Junsu, one hand cupping himself down below and covered in blood, and the other holding a gun, pointing it at Junsu. He was glaring, hand shaking slightly and breath heavy as he spoke.

“Shim, here at last to save your little whore.”

Changmin growled, hand tightening on his gun and eyes narrowing at the words.

He was going to kill him.

The man chuckled again, moving closer to Junsu, his gun resting against Junsu’s cheek. Junsu glared at him, staying completely still.

“One move and I blow your precious whore’s brain out. Surrender now Shim.”

Changmin simply quirked an eyebrow, smirking and tilting his head to the side.

“Honestly, I hate amateurs. Always thinking they’re so great, that they can go up against the big boys and win. I have no mercy for people like you.”

The man’s face reddened in anger, and he pressed the barrel of his gun harder into Junsu’s cheek, cocking the gun.

“I’d watch your words if I were you Shim. You seem to have forgotten who I have prisoner.”

Changmin quirked a brow in amusement.

“And you seem to not know that I never travel alone.”

The man’s face grew confused, and a shot rang out. The man cried out in surprise, dropping to the ground and clutching at his leg where a bullet wound was pouting out blood. Yoochun stepped up next to Changmin, frowning down at the man.

“An idiot this one is. It was simply pure luck that he even managed to do all this.”

Changmin snorted in agreement, jerking his head to the left towards Junsu. Yoochun nodded, moving over to Junsu and working on the shackles that held him while Changmin moved to stand over the man, gun pointed at his head. The man glared defiantly up at him as Changmin cocked it, face blank.

“Goodbye.”

A shot rang out and the man was finally still. He sneered, putting his gun away, before turning, only to be met with a body being thrown against his. He recognized the arms surrounding him immediately and wrapped his own arms around them in return, burying his face in their hair and inhaling their scent.

“Oh god I was worried Junsu.”

Junsu grinned and snuggled closer to Changmin, raising his head and looking up at him happily.

“Well you’re here now.”

Changmin grinned and smashed their lips together, not caring that Junsu’s mouth was still smeared with blood. Junsu immediately moaned, pressing closer and wrapping his arms around Changmin’s neck, trying to deepen the kiss. They were interrupted, however, by a loud cough coming from behind Junsu. They pulled apart reluctantly, turning to look, and Yoochun stood there, looking amused.

“I’d hate to break up this happy little love fest, but I do believe that it’s time we left.”

Junsu blushed lightly and Changmin nodded, maneuvering Junsu so that he was pressed against his side. Junsu immediately curled his arms around Changmin’s torso, leaning his head against his chest. Changmin jerked his head to the side again and Yoochun nodded, immediately moving to open the door before heading downstairs. Changmin and Junsu followed at a more sedate pace.

Once they made it back down the stairs a wave of cheers met them. Junsu jerked back a bit in surprise as he looked at the men cheering. Bodies littered the room, some dead and some dying. All of the opposing group’s men were dead, as well as a few of their own. Junsu gazed at the carnage sadly. He didn’t like the fact that men had died for him, but he knew that they were smart enough to know what they were getting into when they chose this life and when they chose to follow Changmin here.

The survivors immediately started to say how happy they were that he was still alive, congratulating him, and Junsu grinned shyly, a bit overwhelmed. Yoochun and Changmin noticed this, but it was Yoochun who spoke.

“Okay that’s enough! He’s been through a traumatic experience, give him some room. You can talk to him tomorrow, got it? Let him and Changmin get reacquainted.”

The men jeered a bit, and Changmin snorted while Junsu chuckled. Yoochun grinned and winked at them before jerking his head at the men.

“Come on now, head back. The police will be here soon, we were hardly discreet.”

The men nodded and immediately started to empty out. Yoochun turned to look at Changmin and Junsu and grinned before following them. Junsu could hear the sound of multiple engines starting up and driving away. Changmin turned away and looked at Junsu, who was looking up at him in excitement.

“Did you bring your motorcycle?”

Changmin snorted and nodded, and Junsu cheered. Changmin shook his head and sighed. He never let Junsu ride his motorcycle before, so he knew why he was so excited.

“Come on then, let’s get you back home. I’ll bring you to go see Jaejoong tomorrow.”

Junsu sobered a bit at that, biting his lip in guilt.

“He’s going to be fine, right?”

Changmin nodded and Junsu sighed in relief.

“I’d like that. I need to apologize anyway; it’s my fault that he ended up there anyway.”

Changmin shook his head, guiding them outside and climbing onto his motorcycle, Junsu following after. He handed him a helmet as he spoke, not bothering to put one on himself as he revved the engine.

“You know that he’s not going to blame you though, right? He’s your friend, that’s what they do.”

Junsu put the helmet on, scowling slightly as he did so. He hated when Changmin was right. Changmin chuckled, as if knowing his thought, before turning to look at Junsu and smirking.

“Hold on.”

Junsu only had time to wrap his arms around Changmin and hold on before Changmin took off, the sound of sirens in the distance.

Junsu sighed as the hot water rolled over him in the shower. He was glad to be out of his wet, cold clothes. He shivered slightly, fingering his stomach and wincing as the slight pressure sent a small jolt of pain through him from the dark bruise that was forming on his stomach.

He raised his hand to brush over his cheek, but it was caught in a strong grip before he could.

“You shouldn’t do that.”

A husky voice whispered into his ear, and he shivered, leaning back into Changmin, feeling their named flesh sliding together. He moaned lightly and Changmin chuckled before wrapping his arms securely around Junsu and pulling them together, leaning down to whisper into his ear again.

“You’ve been in here for an hour already. I do believe you’re clean enough now.”

Junsu licked his lips, voice breathy as he spoke.

“Are you going to make me dirty again now then?”

Changmin chuckled again, reaching in front of them and turning the water off before turning Junsu around and smirking at him.

“What do you think?”

Junsu wasn’t given a chance to answer as Changmin pressed their lips together roughly, pulling him against him, though being careful to not apply to much pressure onto the bruise. Junsu wrapped his arms around Changmin’s neck and Changmin hooked his arms under Junsu’s thighs, lifting him up so that Junsu could wrap his legs around his waist.

Changmin slowly made his way out of the bathroom and into their room, making sure to not stumble into anything, before finally making his way to the bed and laying Junsu down on it. He pulled back, leaving Junsu’s legs wrapped around his waist, and Junsu stared up at him through his lashes, lips swollen and chest heaving.

Changmin groaned and leaned down, crashing their lips together again. How he wished he could do anything he wanted to Junsu tonight, re-claim him properly, but with Junsu’s stomach in the condition it was in that wouldn’t be wise. It would have to wait a while, not that Changmin minded.

It had been way to long since he had taken things slowly with Junsu anyway.

He carefully maneuvered them until Junsu’s head was resting on the pillows at the head of the bed, and Junsu moaned into the kiss, arching into him as best he could, tightening his legs around Changmin’s waist.

Their arousals were quickly hardening, rubbing together continuously and providing more friction. Junsu moaned again, letting his mouth detach from Changmin’s and his head fall back. Changmin instead moved to Junsu’s neck, thoroughly abusing it with his mouth.

“C-Changmin.”

Junsu voice was breathy, and hearing him moan his name just turned Changmin on more. He ground his erection against Junsu’s thigh, licking at Junsu’s neck before biting down to make a dark mark that he knew would last for weeks.

Junsu’s head rolled on his shoulders, and Changmin pulled away to reach into the bed side table for the lube. He had no patience for foreplay tonight; he wanted to be inside Junsu as soon as possible. He sat back on his heels, quickly uncapping the lube and slicking himself. Junsu would just have to go without preparation tonight…not that he hadn’t gone without it before, so Junsu would be fine.

He threw the lube somewhere when he was done, not caring where, before leaning down and recapturing Junsu’s lips in another heated kiss. Junsu immediately clung onto him, arching his hips up as he felt Changmin line up before he thrust in without warning.

Junsu immediately arched into Changmin, ripping his head away to yell Changmin’s name loudly.

Changmin!”

Changmin grinned, attaching his mouth to Junsu’s neck once again as he thrust in, much more slowly this time, enjoying the way Junsu clenched deliciously tight around him. Junsu panted, moaning and lifting his hips to meet Changmin’s as he continued to clench around him, drawing him in deeper, as he deep as he could.

Changmin groaned, shifting and pushing in at a new angle, being rewarded immediately with a loud draw out moan from Junsu as he clenched tighter than ever around him. Changmin grinned, knowing he had found it.

He continued to thrust at that spot, being torturously slow. He knew that they wouldn’t be able to last much longer. Too much anticipation and emotions gathered and sprung tightly together from the past 24 hours making them unable to last very long.

Changmin snuck a hand down and started to jerk it over Junsu’s length in time with his thrusts, and Junsu shuddered, pushing his hips up again.

“C-Changmin, c-close! O-oh god!”

Changmin grinned and bit down lightly on the skin in front of him before raising his head and breathing across Junsu’s ear, licking at the shell before breathing huskily.

“Then let go Junsu. Come for me love.”

Junsu shuddered one last time before throwing his head back and moaning Changmin’s name loudly as he came between them, clenching down harder around Changmin, almost painfully. Changmin thrust in a few more times before coming as well, shooting deep inside Junsu.

Junsu moaned lightly at the feeling, feeling limp. Changmin grinned, keeping himself suspended above Junsu before slowly pulling out. Junsu moaned at the loss, trying to clench around Changmin and keep him inside, but Changmin chuckled and kissed his pulse point lightly before withdrawing completely and licking his lips as he sat back and looked down at Junsu.

Junsu was covered in sweat, his own release staining his stomach and Changmin’s hand as his entrance leaked Changmin’s release lightly. Changmin grinned before leaning down and lightly lapping it up, staring with Junsu’s stomach. Junsu moaned as he looked down and was greeted with the erotic sight. Changmin grinned up at him, locking their eyes together, and Junsu smirked lightly before grabbing Changmin’s hand and bringing it up to his mouth and cleaning it with his tongue. Changmin groaned again before finishing with Junsu’s stomach and moving lower, spreading Junsu’s legs and hoisting them up over his shoulders.

He licked around Junsu’s entrance, teasing, and Junsu moaned, pushing up against Changmin’s face and biting down lightly on Changmin’s fingers in his mouth. Changmin grinned before swiping his tongue over Junsu’s entrance, enjoying the moan of his name that Junsu released. He grinned and swiped it across Junsu’s entrance again before slowly pushing it inside, lapping up his own release.

Junsu writhed as Changmin slowly tongue fucked him. Abruptly though, Changmin stopped, drawing himself back. Junsu moaned at the loss, before Changmin was suddenly there, kissing him. Junsu let his mouth open immediately, tasting himself and Changmin mixed on his tongue.

It was lovely.

Changmin pulled back and grinned, kissing him lightly one last time before falling down beside Junsu and drawing him closer, pulling the blankets up over them. Junsu curled as close to Changmin as possible, resting his head on Changmin’s shoulder and kissing it lightly.

“I knew you would come.”

Changmin snorted, squeezing Junsu’s shoulders lightly.

“Of course I did. You belong to me; they couldn’t be allowed to get away with taking you from me.”

Junsu laughed lightly, eyes closing.

“Mmmm, of course. Now let me sleep big man, I have an injured friend to visit tomorrow.”

Changmin chuckled and kissed the top of Junsu head, settling back down again and closing his own eyes.

“Of course Su. Hmm, love you.”

“Love you too Min.”

They settled down for the night, content, now that they were back together after a brief moment apart. Today had served as a warning to any who thought to use Junsu against him.

Junsu was his. And trying to use Junsu against him would not be tolerated. And they had better learn that quickly, lest they meet the same fate as the poor fools who tried to use Junsu against him today.

A/N: Well, there you go >.> I hope you liked it >.< I have another idea for a one-shot in this verse that might work better for the prompt you’ve given, so if you don’t like this one I can change it so the other one is for you. But I hope you like this one ^^ Anyway, for everyone, I hope you liked it, please remember to tell me what you think~ ^^

http://cerinityks.livejournal.com

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

Sorry for the late reply LOL I was distracted haha
anyway GYAAA~! at once i thought that guy was going to rape Junsu but LOL he got kicked on the nuts instead LMAO~!
Junsu kyahahahahaha :P
Pity Jaejoong. IS he okay? LOLZ
anyway hot~~~ I would prefer if you do them having it on hot shower though U.U but it was hot alright haha :P
*nosebleed*
Anyway, NICE ONE~~ HAHAHA

http://harmonyjija.blogspot.com

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

Haha, thanks xD
And yes, he tried and got a kick to the nuts instead for his troubles ;D LOL
And yes, Jaejoong will be just fine ^^ He is a strong one ;D LOL
As yes, I almost had it happen in the shower, but I decided not to >.> LOL
Maybe next time~ xD Haha
I'm glad you liked it ^^

jija

jija
Writers
Writers

Uhhh.. almost??
hahaha. that would be one nosebleeding source :P
LOLZ.
Anyway yup yup this is awesomeness hahahah :P
Write more~~~ [ONESHOT/SMUT/MINSU] In Which Junsu is Taken and Everyone is Pissed 553907

http://harmonyjija.blogspot.com

Cerinity

Cerinity
Mod
Mod

Haha, I will, don't worry xD
Thank you again~ ^^
[ONESHOT/SMUT/MINSU] In Which Junsu is Taken and Everyone is Pissed 553907

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: